An important statute point of the e-Chamber is the educational development of the branch. This is done, among other things, during internal workshops and external trainings conducted by the e-Commerce Polska School.
The e-Commerce Polska School educational program is dedicated to:
The school of eCommerce Polska has new rules in 2016!
The new edition of the SCHOOL OF E-COMMERCE POLAND 2016!
1. The classes will last 4 hours:
2. The school e-Commerce Poland will be finished with an examination for participants who achieve 80% presence.
3. The examination – test online (mobile and PC) will be prepared by experts of e-Commerce Polska, who will lead each workshop. For each of 5 thematic falls - 5 questions (total 25).
4. Minimum level is 80% of correct answers to pass the test successfully.
5. The final test will be held on 25 November 2016. Time to complete: 30 minutes.
6. Persons who complete the exam successfully will be able to pick up
diplomas in mid-December 2016.
All educational classes are conducted by experts from e-Commerce focus groups.
All internal workshops are held in Warsaw, Rondo ONZ 1, Rondo 1, 10th floor.